iPhone or iPad Installation
Please follow the below instructions to install the iPhone app to your phone
Please note: "Secure Delivery" requires that you have DATA Service. If you are in an area that does not have DATA or WiFi service available you will not be able to retrieve the encrypted message. If you find yourself in this situation, please contact the answering service for the full message. All messages sent will have the following elements unsecured: Who the caller is requesting, the type of call (Hospital, Patient, Consult, etc.) and the callers contact number. In order to be HIPAA and HITECH compliant the any information about the patient must be encrypted.
How to install the Secure Delivery app on your Apple iOS device
1. Go to the App Store on your device
2. Search for and download our free App "Spectrum SD"
3. After installation you will need to open the app for initial set up
4. Upon opening the app you will be required to enter a URL, enter the following exactly:
5. After successful connection you will be required to enter your ID and Password
You have now successfully installed the native app on your phone, you will now receive SMS and app notifications when you receive a message. If you would like to stop having the SMS message sent please contact the answering service to request that feature removed.